WP Core Combo
Included in the combo :
1 x WalkingPad Multi Purpose Mat
1 x WalkingPad Adjustable Sit Up Bar
WalkingPad Multi Purpose Mat
Protective Flooring Underneath Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Rowers and Weight Bench
It's water resistant and anti-slip to keep you and your training device place no matter how much you sweat! the thickness and material make it noise insulating, so your family will thank you during those early morning workouts.
* Protective Floor Mat: 100% PVC Super-tough, durable mat helps protect your floors and carpets from the damaging effects of heavy exercise equipment and debris from mechanical parts
* Cushions Exercise Equipment From Excessive Wear: Prolongs the life of your equipment by helping prevent floor and carpet dust from entering belts and mechanical parts
* Fits Multiple Exercise Units: WP Pro Mat perfect for treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent bikes, and cross-country trainers - Mat measures 90cmx180cm and 6mm thick , 2000gr/m2 heavy weight material .
* Water Resistant - Impervious to sweat and spilled water bottles.
* Anti-Slip Texture - Gripping texture keeps you and your working equipment in place.
* Noise Insulating - Material helps to absorb sound, making your indoor trianing experience even quieter.
WalkingPad Adjustable Sit Up Bar
Everyone longs for a slim and trim core. Situps is a most effective way to get there .
Situps are a multi-muscle exercise. While they don’t specifically target stomach fat , situps actually work the abdominals as well as other muscles groups, including:
* hip flexors
* lower back
Muscle cells are more metabolically active than fat cells. This means they burn calories even at rest. By helping you build muscle, situps will help you burn more calories in the long run. Also, strong core muscles can help improve posture. Good posture can improve appearance without weight loss.
For better stability during exercise make sure to apply water on suction cup before placing the equipment on a flat surface.
Please make sure that the force applied onto the equipment during the exercise is within the safety limit of the push/pull up bar.